Fanacation with Horses

Well my trainer said it " I don't know what the fanacation of horses is if the child just tosses the horse back in the stall after she rides" and it hit me. When someone pays north of $600.00 a month to board a horse, not including the cost of lessons, apparel, treats and the cost of gas perhaps in just driving to the barn. Then tosse the horse inside the stall after riding for an hour, has to make you wonder. What are the parents thinking? The parents are usually the ones paying for this. In the world of fast and furious why empower the child for that one hour, what are they REALLY learning? The horse is also wondering why am I being asked to work when I'd rather just sit here posing for animal crackers or running in a field with other horses to be tossed aside wet, sweaty with stains of salt on my body, and left to catch a chill.

Popular posts from this blog

Post colic Surgery April 26, 2010