October 2016 Fall Foliage Photo Shoot

 
Mr. Perfections Beau
celebrated his 26th birthday this past September 20th, 2016. 
Loyal: He has never left my side when I have fallen. Kind: He is the one with the cuts and bite marks on him.  Loving: He will follow me where ever I go, he trusts me.  Wants to please me by letting me take him to the park, or on the trailer for a trail ride.  We have done three this year (long trail rides) each time we were out for about 2 hours.  I hope to have many more times like this with him.  Anyone can find another horse that they can ride, compete and get further in their riding career with.  But, not everyone can say they have developed a relationship with the same horse for 20 years like Beau and I have.  I feel truly sorry for the person who has not experienced the relationship and hope they will find that one horse that they gives them back; what he has given to me.
 
- Deb

Popular posts from this blog

Post colic Surgery April 26, 2010